Key Criteria for Project Funding Applications
The BID Board welcome ideas for projects that contribute to the objectives detailed in the Business Plan.
All large projects have been subject to a strategic appraisal to determine how they deliver against the objectives of the BID. The projects were assessed over 15 key questions including:-
- Has the project been promoted and/or supported by a sector group?
DOES THE PROJECT:-
- specifically contribute to one or more of the BID objectives? (above)
- increase the number of people visiting Greater Yarmouth?
- increase the number of people staying in Greater Yarmouth?
- improve the visitor experience?
- increase repeat visits?
- encourage people to stay longer?
- encourage people to visit more attractions?
- provide incentives to spend more in local businesses?
- provide opportunities to spend more in local businesses?
- generate any income sources/match funding?
- improve the physical environment?
- improve the awareness of the destination?
- benefit most sectors of the BID?
- benefit the whole BID area (the Borough)?