COVID-19: support for businesses from Government.
Information correct as of 9.00am 18/03/20
The Chancellor has set out a package of temporary, timely and targeted measures to support public services, people and businesses through this period of disruption caused by COVID-19.
This includes a package of measures to support businesses including:
- A statutory sick pay relief package for SMEs
- A Business Rate Relief for small businesses and pubs
- Small business grant funding of £3,000 for all business in receipt of Small Business Rates Relief (SBRR) and Rural Rates Relief
- The Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme to support long-term viable businesses who may need to respond to cash-flow pressures by seeking additional finance
- The HMRC Time To Pay Scheme
For more detailed information please go to
In these difficult times, We at GYTABIA are following national guidance, and trying establish what short term support, we can provide in ever changing environment. We are also planning what we can do to support and develop Greater Yarmouth in the longer term.