Fritton Village Sign
Hemsby Beach Cleaning
Filby in Bloom
Seafront Decorative lighting
New ideas are the lifeblood of the Facilities/Maintenance & Access group. However the ‘ideas’ phase is often the easy bit! All ideas have to go through a rigorous scrutiny process based on the following criteria:-
1. How will this project impact on existing and new visitors? Ie will it bring in new visitors to the Borough or merely move visitors from one area of the Borough to another?
2. Are we getting visitors to come to see the project Ie where is the best site for a particular project?
3. Does the project stack up financially? Does the project generate any income to offset the cost?
4. Who will ‘champion’ the development of the project and what support is the ‘champion’ going to need?
6. If applicable who will actually project manage the project?
Funding applications for the 2017/2018 financial year are already being invited so if you have any ideas for projects that you would like to put forward to the Board for consideration please download the funding application form below and submit to
Karen Youngs, Maritime House, 25 Marine Parade, Great Yarmouth NR30 2EN or via email at email@example.com