Posted – 23rd Aug 2023
We are looking for someone to join our team to promote and develop the Great Yarmouth area as a tourism destination.
Job Title: Marketing Support Officer
Reporting to: Chief Executive
Hours: 25 hours per week – 5 Days – Usually Mon-Fri, but will include some weekend project work
Salary: £18,000 (for 25 Hours per week)
- To provide support to the Board and CEO in delivering the aims of the Company.
- To support business relationships, specifically around marketing activities.
- To provide support to all projects, with particular focus on marketing projects
- To provide support in developing and managing projects, with particular focus on marketing, and monitoring performance of marketing projects.
- To support the board and CEO in the development of the BID process prior to the BID renewal in Summer 2024.
A full Job Description can be Downloaded hereDownload
Please note due to the nature of the work, the role is most suited to an individual based in the Great Yarmouth area and is likely to include a significant amount of time working from home with some time spent on projects around the destination.
Please send a CV and covering letter by email to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 11pm on 17th Sept 2023, with Interviews being held in early October