- A central database will be managed and regularly updated and used to disseminate information to BID levy payers.
- The database will include contact name, business name, business/correspondence address, phone numbers and emails.
- Regular brief e-mail will be used to circulate key messages to levy payers.
- Occasionally these will be used to gather opinions and views of key policy issues.
- Hard copy newsletters will be circulated 2 times a year to all levy payers.
- The GYTABIA website is an information resource for levy payers www.gyta.com. The website contains minutes of GYTABIA meetings and details of GYTABIA projects as well as updates on key business issues.
- We will continue to use Twitter to send out positive messages about GYTABIA and its projects.
- Where possible press releases will be submitted to the local media promoting the positive work of GYTABIA.
- Where financial support is awarded to projects organised by external bodies. clear guidelines will be given to recipients about the use of the GYTABIA logo on publicity material. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in funding being withdrawn or reduced.
- GYTABIA will produce a full colour annual report to distribute to all levy papers prior to the Annual General Meeting.
- Communications will be retained on the BID agenda as a reporting back mechanism.