Membership of Visit Great Yarmouth/ GYTABIA Ltd 2021/2022
Do you want to be part of your local destination management organisation?
Under the guidance of our business led sector groups, we run several activities and programmes, that really could directly support your business.
- We undertake a significant amount of PR and Marketing for the Great Yarmouth area working with major national titles and media brands, this year, we have exceeded 3.5 million pounds worth of media coverage. We are currently planning for 2022 and want to continue to build on this.
- Working with our partners, we are building a major events programme and Visit Great Yarmouth have committed to support at least 14 different events from 2022, including full funding for Hemsby Summer Fireworks, Gorleston Christmas Switch On and Great Yarmouth fireworks, which will receive some cultural enhancements to ensure it continues to meet the expectations of our visitors
- We want to build an all-year-round tourism industry, develop our cultural offer, and build our core summer product, we would like your help to achieve this.
- We provide business intelligence to support you as well as primary and secondary research to understand our visitors enabling us to reach or exceed our visitor’s expectations.
- We have developed strong local, regional, and national links, so we are able to take the tourism issues and challenges facing Great Yarmouth to the right decision makers.
- We are also supporting skills development to improve the skillset of the local workforce.
You can find out further details of all of the above on this website where you can also find :
- our latest newsletter
- our Destination Management Plan (DMP) setting out our future strategies,
- our detailed covid recovery plan
- promotional videos aimed at our visitors, and we would encourage you to use them on your social media and websites
Membership is based on 1.75% of your annual business rateable value + VAT so for example if your business rateable is £9000 pa the cost of membership would be £158 + VAT per annum. If you are interested in becoming a member please contact us.
Your membership of Visit Great Yarmouth/GYTABIA would enable you to become involved in our working groups giving you a voice in the future of the borough. It would also enable you to put yourself forward for a place on our board to help us shape and plan the future of our extraordinary destination. To enable you to put yourself forward as a board member you must be a paid up and signed up member of the company and a membership form is available for you to download below.
if you have any queries or require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would love to hear from you and have the opportunity to work together